- Admission Information - Find out times, cost of admission, the location of the admission outlets.
- Event Map - Get your Celebration plan together with the Event Map found here.
- Directions - Not sure how to get to the Eugene Celebration? Directions and a map are located here.
- Getting Here - Need a place to park your car or bike? Considering public transportation? Check out the information provided here.
- Lodging - Traveling to Eugene? Need lodging information? Check out the Convention & Visitors Association of Lane County for all your traveling needs.
- Applications - Online applications for the Celebration.
- Friday, August 23 - 5:00 pm to Midnight
- Saturday, August 24 - 11:00 am to Midnight (The People's Parade begins at 10:00 am!)
- Sunday, August 25 - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- --->>$15 for a 3-day weekend pass, purchased in advance
- $18 for a 3-day weekend pass, purchased at the gates
- Kids 12 and under: FREE
- $8 Sunday Only(cannot be purchased in advanced, only Sunday at the gates)
Find out how YOU can win two round-trip tickets via American Airlines by purchasing a Celebration ticket or wristband here!
Save some money and purchase your ticket in advance! Buy your Eugene Celebration ticket from one of our local business outlet-partners, or through TicketsWest online or at a TW outlet.
Click here for Ticket outlet options >>
- Location: Better-than-ever Downtown Eugene, Oregon
- Dates: August 23, 24, & 25
- Cost of 3 Day Admission: $15 in advance; $18 Friday/Saturday/Sunday at the gates ($8 Sunday only)
- Kids 12 & under: FREE
- Getting there: Ride FREE on LTD during Celebration weekend with your ticket or wristband!!
- Parking: There are quite a few parking options for the Eugene Celebration. More information here >>
- Bike Parking: Ride your bike to the Celebration! The Center for Appropriate Transport will provide a safe and secure area for patron's bicycles, as well provide local area youth with an opportunity to work together as a team in a public and professional setting. CAT is a non-profit organization committed to community involvement in manufacturing, using, and advocating sustainable modes of transportation. The bike valet area is at the corner of 8th and Charnelton.
- Pets: No pets are allowed at the Eugene Celebration. However, pets are welcomed to join the Pet Parade on Sunday, but cannot enter within the paid Celebration footprint.