Save $30 on your booth fee! Apply and pay before Friday July 26 2013, 5:00 pm
Non Profit, Community Club / Organization: $60.00 by July 26, $90.00 after
Government / Political Candidate: $150.00 by July 26, $180.00 after
Other (outreach / for profit): $100.00 by July 26, $130.00 after
Groups are accepted based on compatibility with Causeway mission, timeliness of application, and history with the event.
1. Who may participate?
• Public and private non-profits organizations
• Community groups, clubs, or programs in Lane County
• Political candidates
2. Location and Set-up:
• Willamette Street between 7th and 8th Avenues
• Set-up will be on Saturday morning between 7:00 and 9:00 am. Upon acceptance, you will receive correspondence from the Community Causeway coordinator regarding event logistics. All documents related to event logistics will be delivered via email.
3. How to Apply?
• Fill in the required fields below
• Pay by July 26 and receive $30 off your booth fee
• Once your application has been received, reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email detailing payment information
• You will be notified by August 16 of your assigned location. All correspondence and documents regarding booth assignment, load-in, set-up etc. will be delivered via email.
4. Goods for Sale:
• Sales and activities are restricted to the assigned booth space — booths are NOT to be used as a central location for roving vendors
• Items that reflect the goals and activities of your organization may be sold at your booth (i.e. t-shirts, buttons, memberships, posters, etc).
• Do not expect to make large sums of money at this event
• Only pre-packaged food items may be sold
• You are responsible for the construction, set-up, and break-down of your 10x10 booth
• Tents need to be weighed down and sturdy enough to withstand Oregon elements
• Booths should be clean, tidy, and attractive
• Water and electricity are not available, generators are not permitted
6. Displays & Activities:
• Your booth is representative of your organization, the Community Causeway, and the Eugene Celebration
• Provide attractive, creative, and colorful booths
• Activities may include, but are not limited to, surveys, games, contests, and art projects
• Activities must be confined with the 10x10 booth space
• Sound devices are only allowed it relates to booth activity and is respectful of surrounding booths
7. Booth Staffing Schedule:
• Causeway hours: Saturday and Sunday, August 24th and 25th,, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Your booth MUST be staffed at ALL TIMES during these hours
• Consider arranging for additional assistance during set up and break down
8. Set Up & Take Down:
• Organizations are responsible for removing all materials, waste, and equipment from site
• Early break-down is not allowed, you must wait until after the Causeway closes at 5:00 pm on Sunday
• Additional load in, set up, strike and parking information will be sent out prior to the event via email.
• The Celebration provides DETERRENT SECURITY only
• Valued contents should be removed or locked down each night
• Folding chairs, tables, and other equipment should be locked down if left overnight
Please fill in the information below (* indicates required field)
New or Returning Group:
Event Information: Please provide the name and phone number of your booth coordinator. We may need to contact them on site for information in case of an emergency.
Booth Coordinator First Name*
Booth Coordinator Last Name*
Booth Coordinator Email*
Booth Coordinator Mobile Phone*
General Information (a category must be chosen)*
Club / Community Organization
Govermental / Political
Other (Outreach / For Profit)
Please include your Federal Tax ID number*
Help us plan the Community Causeway by describing your organization briefly. *
Community Causeway Fees: SAVE $30 ON YOUR BOOTH FEE BY GETTING YOUR PAYMENT IN EARLY!
Please choose the applicable fee from the categories below * Once your application is received, reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email detailing payment information.
Non Profit, Community Club / Organization $60 (by July 26, 5pm)
Non Profit, Community Club / Organization $90 (after July 26, 5pm)
Governmental / Political Candidate $150 (by July 26, 5pm)
Governmental / Political Candidate $180 (after July 26, 5pm)
Other (outreach, for profit) $100 (by July 26, 5pm)
Other (outreach, for profit) $130
Booth Sharing: Booths may be shared by multiple organizations, PLEASE NOTE: One organization needs to be considered "primary" and must have already applied and paid the single booth fee. Please fill in this section if the booth you are sharing with has already applied, been accepted and paid.;
- Nonprofit organizations can share with any category of booth for an additional $30.00 per organization.
- For profit organizations can share with any category of booth for an additional $60.00 per organization
- Governmental and political candidates can share with any category of booth for an additional $150.00 per organization.
Will you be sharing a booth?
Yes, I am sharing a booth space
What organization will you be sharing with?
Choose from the menu below the type of organization you will be sharing with:
Non-profit (add $30)
For-profit (add $60)
Govt / Political (add $150)
In consideration for Kesey Enterprises Inc. allowing the above described business or organization to participate in the Eugene Celebration, I, the undersigned, being duly authorized by the application vendor, and on its behalf, and on behalf of its personal representatives, owners, employees, volunteers and agents, hereby waive, discharge, and release any and all rights and claims for injury to myself or others, and for loss or damage to personal property and the property of the organization, including theft or vandalism thereof, that may be suffered as a result of said participation in the Eugene Celebration. On behalf of myself, the above described business or organization, and its employers, volunteers, and agents, I further authorize the taking and use of photographic images of the booth, personal representatives, employees, volunteers and agents, associated with said business or organization for future promotional use by the Eugene Celebration and waive any and all rights to said images or revenue derived from said images.
I have read, understand and accept the terms of the release agreement and application (Please type "YES" to agree)*
In order to avoid spam from annoying emailbots, the email form features a captcha request. Please type in the words as you see them below. If you have trouble understanding the words, please click the 'reload,' which will post a 'new challenge.'
Input text from image below: